At Panda we are always looking to expand our team, therefore if you are qualified and experienced childcare practitioner please feel free to send us your CV!
Full Time - Contract - 36 hours+
At Panda Nursery we understand that all children deserve the best start in life and with the right support they will reach their full potential.
We look after children aged 6 weeks and 5 years old (We also run out of school club for school aged children up to 12 years old)
The provision is open Monday to Friday.
We are closed eight bank holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year.
We are located close to the city centre with easy access to the train station and local bus routes.
We are seeking to employ a highly motivated, dynamic, experienced practitioner to join our team.
We are looking for a practitioner who has completed Level 3 qualification or above in childcare and has a minimum of 2years experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. The successful candidate will be ensuring that the children are getting involved in activities, socializing and interacting with their peers.
Responsibilities will also include:
• Activity planning
• Safeguarding the children
• Keeping learning journeys up to date (we use Tapestry the Early Years Online Journal to record
and track children's development as well as celebrate their progress and achievements in our
• Making sure children meet their learning expectations and offering support where needed
• Nappy changing
• Being able to cover various age ranges within the EYFS
• Preparing and supervising mealtimes and more.
• Hold a full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 3 or above.
• Have an excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
• Have comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
• Hold Safeguarding and Pediatric First Aid training
• Be able to work as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
• Be able to work flexible days and shifts
• 36 hours a week contract - 6 months probation leading to a permanent position.